Monday, May 04, 2009

Oooh the Horror

By now the general consensus is that I complain too much... But what can I say! It is quite frustrating trying to keep up with all this technology.. and I can assure you, I am definitely trying.. All these programes simply do not like me.. I have decided to take this all very personally.. On a more serious note, I find these classes to be informative and even exciting.. this is what today's world is all about.. TECHNOLOGY!! But the problem with this is, is that you need to put the hours into assignments if they are to be worthwhile... This is where I am at a disadvantage.. Not keeping up with the times and not being a proud owner of a Mac, regardless of putting in the time, I still feel as though I am behind.. I really wish someone would tell me if I should buy myself a Mac.. Looking back on this semester, its all a bad horror film...

1 comment:

Erin O'Malley said...

I agree. It takes me a long time to learn new programs, but once I do, there is no turning back. Once I catch on I will be pretty quick with the tool. I also do not have a mac at home, so it made this class a little more difficult.

Post a Comment