Thursday, April 30, 2009

Wiki is driving me crazy

The media Wiki project sounds awesome; however, I spent a lot of time in debating on my "Tip, Trick, or Tut" in class. I wanted to do something productive for the class and of interest to me. At first I thought of presenting additional photoshop tools to remove unwanted elements from a picture, but it sounded kind of repetitive, easy and boring. I kept going back and forth between topics with professor Cripps during class. Finally at the end of class after discussing my interests and major concentration with professor Cripps, I realized that sometimes we want the easy way to get a job done, but if we invest a little more time and dedication we can come up with something better that will benefit us more in the long run. So...... I have changed my Wiki project, I hope I can get it done nicely without pulling my hair out.



1 comment:

sgtrini01 said...

I agree!!! It is difficult, but this is stuff that requires time and patience.. If you're not able to do that, then you'll be left in the dust... its sad but true.. :(

Post a Comment