Sunday, April 26, 2009

Its Crunch Time!!!

It is approximately three weeks remaining in the Spring '09 semester and around this time students in all majors find themselves in "Crunch Time" mode. The school library is usually filled to capacity.. .all computers are in use and what makes it ironic is that the students that you would never expect to be in a library, is definitely there completing any and every assignment possible. I believe I'm not alone on this one, but we all have this "Crunch Time" sickness. Also, what makes this even worst is that its nearly 90 degrees outside and you can't really enjoy it! Nevertheless in my opinion, its always "work" before "play." Even though we York Collge students suffer from this crunch time sickness every semester, we somehow try to overcome all obstacles and achieve all goals to be successful.

3 comments:

Trulybananazz said...

I have to be honest and say that I am a victim of the crunch time sickness. At the beginning of the semester, I thought I was going to be on top of all my classes. I wanted to be the one who never missed a homework and always turned in my paper on time. But something got in the way of that, Work got in the way. when I made this decision to be on top of my school work I forgot that I had other priorities also. Now my work load is out of this world. For one of my classes, I am missing of of the work. I have the nest three weeks to make them up or else I will fail and that is something I cannot afford right now.

Tiffany Collins said...

I must admit that I have a case of crunch time sickness. At first I thought this is my final semester and it would be the easiest WRONG! this is my most stressful semester ever. I am so stressed out. I have so much to do in so lttle time. But I know I will do what I need to do to complete my journey.

Erin O'Malley said...

I hate that feeling! I try to get all of my work done as fast as possible, but I am the worlds worst procrastinator! I find myself at it again since I spent my whole weekend outside and at the beach...but I know when it comes down to it I will get my work done.

Post a Comment