Monday, May 11, 2009

The End is Near

The end is near and even though I want to be happy, I have to admit that I am not. I am going to miss being in Cripps class often unprepared, afraid and feeling stupid. I learned something feeling stupid is a good thing. First it changed the relationship I have with my son. I know longer assume that he can do things that seem easy enough for me. I forgot that we are each given different gifts. My gift to the world is not technology. Okay, I will admit it, technology has been a gift to me. I did learn a few things. I now know what a wiki is. I have been introduced to the world of blogging and I appreciate all of the tedious work that goes into making a website. I also learned something very important. I learned how to find the answers. Their are people out in the world who really love this and to them I say bless you. I get to enjoy the benefits of your labor. The world is changing and you must adapt or you will be left to perish and cry with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment