Monday, February 02, 2009

I am not in Control

I signed up for this class believing that I was signing up for a writing class that would utilize the different internet forums to communicate to the world. Now I feel like I am in a computer class. I could get upset but I have realized that getting mad will aide me in missing the bigger picture. Newspapers are laying off people by the dozens. Advertisers are ditching print media. Maybe it is time that I learned to navigate the internet on a more personal level. I want to be in control and sometimes when things are new we know that we are not going to be able to be in control. OK, I submit. I submit to knowing that this time, just this time, Marchelle is not in control. She has to listen and learn and enjoy. I am hoping for the best. I am sure that with my knew knowledge, I will be able to go out into the world, well, I meant to say, go into the computer universe and communicate on a global level. Ready, set, go!

No comments:

Post a Comment