Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Life..and death

I've recently have been thinking about how fragile life truly is. This past weekend my friends mom passed away in a car accident-she was only 49 years old. It is such a tragedy and completely unexpected. The wake was one of the worst things I have ever seen in my life. My friend and her two sisters were completely devastated. It is scary how your life can be over in a flash. It is one thing if you are sick for a while and then pass away (which is still horrible). Then I think about how you can be healthy and everything seems great and the next thing you know, your life can be over. Whether it be from an car accident, or any kind of accident. It is truly scary. My friends mom didn't wake up and think, "oh I am going to die today". It's just not fair. I think everyone should live their life as if everyday is their last, because any day-it could be.

No comments:

Post a Comment